Saturday, July 24, 2010

Gaining weight

While I am waiting anxiously for my clothes to arrive, I started looking in the mirror. And while looking, i got bothered by something that never bothered me before. I am TOO skinny!

I knew I was underweight before, but it never did bother me. But I must have turned a switch along the recent changes I made, and now it bothers me. In a world where everyone pays attention to loosing weight, those who are underweight seem to be neglected.
And I have heard it all before from other people: Try doing nothing an entire week, eat more junkfood, do this and do that....
Trust me, that does not work, I have tried it all before. While it is easy for others to gain weight when they aren't paying attention, it isn't for those who have a fast metabolism.

So I set out to find some healty foodtips and tricks to gain weight. It was then that I ran into a site called SHtrainer. This website gives you a somewhat personalized diet and workout schedule based on your body type and your target weight. Does this work? I have no idea, but I will give it a go. I will make sure I'll let you know how things work out.

No comments:

Post a Comment